Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cookie Decorating and More!

So, I was really bummed that my family decided to take off to Sun Valley, Idaho for the weekend because my plan was to come home and spend time with them!! Brandon and I had already decided to do Christmas Eve at his house which leaves a quick drive up to Logan Christmas day to see my family.
Anyway, I decided even though my parents took the kids up to Idaho, I would drive up to Hyrum and spend time with my sister and her family. I always love to see my nephews!!! They are so cute and I love spending time with them. I drove up Saturday morning and when I got to Kimber's house we made Christmas cookies! It was so much fun! Another simple fun tradition that makes the holiday meaningful. Carter had fun cutting shapes out and playing in the dough and I got to hold Caden a lot!!! Can't complain :) :) A bit later we went to a wedding reception and then met my little brother Matt for dinner at Cafe Sabor. Yummy mexican food.
During the holiday season I have realized how important family is!!!!! I am so thankful for my family and for the love and support they give me. How LUCKY I am! Wishing I was with them now~ Guess I will have to wait until Christmas day :) ~Kristin~




1 comment:

Amy F. said...

Hey cute girl! I'm so excited to see you have a blog too! Don't worry about the shower, it was so close to the holidays...I was busy with family stuff too. Anyway, I can't wait to check out your blog. Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!