Friday, December 21, 2007

Gingerbread Party!



Ever since I moved to Salt Lake 2 years ago I have been able to join my cousins for the annual HILL Family gingerbread house decorating party. Its so much fun because even though I am nearly 26 years old, its still great to be a kid for a night and decorate a gingerbread house. My aunt always brings pizza and we make a party out of it. The party was on Thursday night and I almost didnt go because of the crazy snow storm we experienced!!! Unfortunately Brandon had to fly to Oklahoma for an inteview and couldn't come.
Unfortunately, I got my camera out too late when 1/2 the people already left, but I managed to get a photo before I left with some of my cousins. My house is the one in the very front. Great times :) I love the simple yet fun things that make this holiday season so much fun!!!
~Kristin~

1 comment:

Emily Call said...

I love decorating gingerbread houses. Yours turned out so cute. Happy Holidays!