I have not been this frustrated in a very long time. Let me explain. First of all, today my family went to the MTC and dropped my little brother Ben off. I took my new camera with me and got some amazing priceless photos. As I came home later today, I tried to upload the pictures from my memory card. For some reason, it wouldnt work. I spend 2 hours on it very frustrated trying to get it to work. After that long, I decided to go upstairs and use my old laptop to upload the photos. For some reason, the computer couldnt read that any photos had been taken. It said the memory card was empty. The only option it gave me was to format the card. Not wanting to take that risk, I went back downstairs and put the card back into the camera. I "supossedly" put a lock on the pictures so they couldnt get deleted, but the disk ended up getting formatted and now ALL of my PRICELESS PHOTOS of my brother are gone, and I wont see him again for 2 years.
Lesson learned???? If you get a new memory card, FORMAT IT FIRST before taking photos :****(
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
DON'T TOUCH YOUR MEMORY CARD!!! I did the same thing when we were in Hawaii and the first 3 days were erased. I bought a new memory card that same day and left the old one alone hoping that when I got home there was something that could be done. I took it to Inkleys and they were able to retrieve the pictures. Try it, I hope it works!
Oh man that is frustrating! I hope there is a way to get those pictures. I can't believe your brother is going on a mission!? He seems younger to me. Anyway...good luck!
I'm so sorry to hear about the pictures being lost. That has to be so frustrating. Hows your family doing?
How annoying. Rhonda is smart, do what she tells ya.....
Post a Comment