Thursday, April 17, 2008

Photos







I love my Brandon! He was such a good sport during our engagement photos!!! Luckily, the 2 most unphotogenic people around (if you dont believe me, i can post pictures to prove it) ended up with a few good shots, thanks to Wendy Coombs!!! NOW... I just have to decide which one to use for the announcements.... I haven't even narrowed it down yet, but here's just a random few I liked...

7 comments:

Emily Call said...

cute pictures!

Melinda said...

We'll aren't you guys cute!!

M&EMS said...

Prove it, post some that you don't like! ;) You guys look great together!

Natalie said...

Lookin hot, King! Can't wait for the big day! When are we going to hang out?

Georges...party of 4 said...

Cute pics! Cutest one by far is the one on the very very top of the blog. The big one.

M. M. C. C. said...

I want to see the bad ones!!! that sounds like fun. ha ha....

Angie said...

It was great seeing you the other night. I can't believe how long it had been, it seems like yesterday that we were all hanging out at Old Farm. I love the pictures. You guys are a cute couple. I'm so happy for you!