Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Results Are In.....

Brandon and I will be spending 4 years in Omaha, Nebraska! We will be moving next year and he will start his radiology residency.

9 comments:

The Ericksons said...

Wow! That is crazy! Good for him. I am so happy for you guys. Good luck with everything!

Emily Call said...

Very exciting! Congrats and good luck!

Kathryn said...

Hey Kristin, good to see you on my blog! Matt's aunt lives in Omaha, so now we'll have TWO reasons to feel guilty for not visiting!
Just kidding. We'll make it there at some point...

M&EMS said...

Congrats, what a year for you guys! Good Luck!

M. M. C. C. said...

WOW, Nebraska. too bad you don't still have those free flying benefits now that you'll live out of state eh? : )

carlyl said...

Yeah.... how fun. Heard the tornado sirens are killer there....

Amy F. said...

Holy cow -Nebraska?! That's quite different than say, China. JK.
So, I can't wait for the wedding! And I'm going to catch up on your China "blog posts" a little later. I loved reading about it when you were on your mission (I actually printed and saved all your e-mails thinking I would put them in a book for you :(

Natelli Johnston said...

Hey Kristin! found your blog today. you are gorgeous as ever!

Brock and Kimber said...

I love your blog layout. Very Cute