I had a wonderful 4 day break!! Oh how I love having a normal job that allows me to spend the holidays with my family. What a wonderful thing!!! I will never forget last year!! Not only did I have to work, but I wasted waiting in line for 2 hours at the Little America for a Thanksgiving dinner that never happened because I had to go to work at 2pm. Enough said.
All of my brothers and sisters came to my moms house and we had a wonderful Thanksgiving day! Our dinner was perfect and we got to spend the rest of the day playing games, eating pie, taking naps, hanging out and of course watching Christmas Vacation!!! Friday morning out of tradition, my mom, sister and I got up at 4:45AM and joined the crazy shoppers all over time. Nowadays its more about the tradition moreso than the shopping deals. However, its so
mething i dont like to miss :)
Poor Brandon had to work all during the break! He worked a 32 hour shift Friday/Saturday and then stayed up even after that to watch the Utah vs. BYU game. We are Utah fans and you can definitely say there was some serious dissapointment. Brandon was a good sport and only slept for 3 hours (after being up for 35 hours straight) before going to Enchanted with me. We both thought the movie was really cute! Its rare that we get to go out because of the busy schedule he has so we both enjoyed it a lot. Anyway, I am very very thankful for all my blessings! I have the best family in the world and it was so great to see them and spend Thanksgiving with them this year. Now we get to listen to Christmas music and enjoy the wonderful Christmas season :)
Love,
Love,
Kristin
4 comments:
Hey Kristen, I just found your blog, and I'm very excited that I did. Your family is darling. Your mom is very pretty, I see where you get it from. I'm excited to stay caught up with you.
BTW, you left out the d in my name in your links column, just thought I'd let you know.
sorry, I just realized I spelled your name wrong, I guess we're even :)
Hey girl! Ok I don't think I realized you had a blog even though you have commented on mine! I love it. Those King girls are so gorgeous! I hope you are doing great!
Just so you know. It was my turn to work. I too did the shopping thing. I just never went to bed. I stopped and picked my mom up at 3:15 am and we hit the malls. I know you miss all that fun.
Post a Comment