arents showed up a little later as Winnie the Pooh and Tigger! They had just come from their ward trunk or treat. How funny!!
Li
fe lately has been a little crazy, but is starting to settle down. I am starting a new job Monday teaching! It was a long process to find the perfect place for me to teach, but I found one and can't wait to start! At first I get to work with all different age groups, but will probably end up full in with the preschool kids.
One bummer is that Brandon found out last week he has MONO. He had been sick for weeks and wasn't getting any better. I was getting really worried because at first we thought it was just the flu, but after 2 weeks of still feeling horrible he went into the doctor and tested for MONO. Ever since then he has been on a leave of absense at work staying at home trying to get better. Poor guy.
Anyway, that is about it! I can't believe it's already November and soon the major holidays will be here! What a fun time of the year.
Love,
Kristin
3 comments:
Why didn't you dress up. Probably because there is no way you can compete with your nephews. They are so cute.
I just realized that you had a blog now! yippeee...
Hey Kristin,you're tagged. Go to my blog and see what to do.
Post a Comment